Gold Bangle Bracelet

Intricate Gold Bangle Bracelet – With Prices 

Looking for a simple yet stylish gold bracelet? Browse through our new and trending gold bangle bracelet collection which is a testament to the artistry of our skilled artisans. The collection brings a fresh face to daily wear gold bangle bracelets, that are sturdy, simple and trending settings.

We can't find products matching the selection.

Each piece in our gold bangle bracelet collection is a masterpiece, meticulously designed to capture the essence of sophistication and grace. Whether you're looking for a statement piece to adorn your wrist on special occasions or a subtle daily wear accessory that exudes charm, our intricate gold bangle bracelet designs offer a wide range of choices to complement your style. Choose from various finishes like rose gold, yellow gold or antique with the lowest VA charges starting from just 3%. 


CMR Jewellery stands out as a gold shopping destination online, distinguished by its unmatched craftsmanship, a wide array of designs, and a commitment to quality. We offer a traceable and secure doorstep delivery service, ensuring a safe and protected online shopping experience. Furthermore, we provide a straightforward return and exchange program, where no explanations are needed, making your shopping experience hassle-free.


Celebrate Special Moments with CMR Jewellery’s Gold Bangle Bracelet Designs 



Types of Gold Bangle Bracelets at CMR Jewellery 


To cater to the tastes and preferences of all our customers, we offer a wide range of gold bangle bracelet designsin various price ranges and different weights. Check out the types of designs available online. 



  • Plain Gold Bangle Bracelets: Simple and elegant, these bangles are perfect for everyday wear and can complement any outfit.


  • Diamond-Studded Bracelets: These bangles are adorned with diamonds, adding sparkle and glamour to your wrists, making them perfect for parties and formal events.


  • Two-Tone Gold Bangle Bracelet Designs: These bangles combine two different shades of gold, creating a unique and eye-catching contrast.


  • Customized Bangle Bracelets: CMR Jewellery offers customization options, allowing you to create bracelets with your preferred design, size, and specifications. 


  • Gemstone-Embedded Bangle Bracelet Gold Design: These bangles feature colourful gemstones like rubies, emeralds, and sapphires, adding vibrancy and luxury to your jewellery collection.



Shopping with CMR Jewellery 


At CMR Jewellery, we prioritise customer satisfaction and top-notch quality. With our easy-to-navigate website and exceptional customer service, your online shopping experience with us is sure to be seamless and enjoyable. Rest assured that the stylish gold bracelet designs you receive will be a testament to our commitment to quality and excellence. 


At CMR Jewellery, we take immense pride in offering ornaments that uphold the highest standards of quality. Every piece of jewellery is meticulously crafted using the finest gold, and to signify this, every ornament will carry the prestigious 916 Hallmark - a testament to the purity of the gold used.


To provide you with complete assurance, we will send you all the necessary certificates of proof along with your gold bracelet once you place your order online. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and in the rare event that you wish to exchange or return the product for any reason, we have made the process hassle-free. Simply place a return order, and we will be delighted to exchange the product according to your preference, without any need for explanations or questions. At CMR Jewellery, our commitment is to ensure that your experience with us is nothing short of exceptional, with transparency, trust, and customer satisfaction being at the core of everything we do.



What is 916 Gold? 


The 916 Hallmark is a symbol of the purity of the metal used in crafting jewellery. In simple terms, it signifies that 91.6% of the content is pure gold, while the remaining 8.4% comprises other metals like copper or silver, added to enhance the strength of the ornament. 916 gold is also commonly referred to as 22-karat gold.

CMR Jewellery, a reputable gold jewellery store with over four decades of experience, guarantees the highest quality gold products, ranging from 22 karats to 18 karats. With every purchase, you will receive a certificate that confirms the purity of the gold ornament, providing you with complete assurance in your investment.