Simple Gold Chain Design

Simplicity and Elegance Crafted By CMR Jewellery



Throughout the ages, the tradition of wearing a gold chain around one's neck has been passed down through generations. However, in modern times, the younger generation tends to favour simpler gold chain designs that effortlessly complement their style and casual attire. For those who adore wearing a chic and refined gold chain daily, CMR Jewellerypresents a thoughtfully curated collection that precisely caters to your preferences. From plain and elegant gold chain designs ideal for daily wear to perfectly matched pendants for men, women, and children, our selection offers something for everyone's taste and needs.

We can't find products matching the selection.


With this new collection of daily use simple gold chain designs, every age group can embrace the beauty of simplicity that never goes out of style. Choose an elegant gold chain design that will match all your outfits from casual jeans to comfortable kurtas and never have the need to change your jewellery on a daily basis. On an added note, it is also believed that wearing gold jewelleryregularly has positive effects on one’s health. So why wait, make the shift today and look and feel effortlessly beautiful!  


Daily Use Simple Gold Chain Designs for Women, Men and Children 




What is 916 Gold? 


The 916 Hallmark is a symbol of the purity of the metal used in crafting jewellery. In simple terms, it signifies that 91.6% of the content is pure gold, while the remaining 8.4% comprises other metals such as copper or silver, added to enhance the strength of the ornament. 916 gold is also commonly referred to as 22-karat gold.

CMR Jewellery, a reputable gold jewellery store with over four decades of experience, guarantees the highest quality gold products, ranging from 22 karats to 18 karats. With every purchase, you will receive a certificate that confirms the purity of the gold ornament, providing you with complete assurance in your investment.



Shopping Online with CMR Jewellery 


CMR Jewellery was built with a vision of making online shopping of gold ornaments

simple and secure. We prioritise customer satisfaction and security and thereby

every transaction made on the website is safe and seamless. CMR Jewellery adheres to maintaining trust with a strict policy of transparency throughout your buying journey. 

With every purchase, a certification of guarantee on quality is provided to assure

you of the authenticity of the gold ornament purchased from the website. We

also offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy with no questions asked.

CMR Jewellery is dedicated to making sure that every ornament purchased becomes

a special memory for you and your loved ones. Every gold ornament showcased

here on the website comes with a BIS 916 Hallmark, as a guarantee to its purity

and authenticity. Make every investment worth it with CMR Jewellery. 

With exquisite craftsmanship and a range of beautiful jewellery designs, choose from

rings, simple gold chain designs with price, necklaces, bangles, mangal sutras, bracelets and much more at the lowest making charges. We assure to provide you with the best market price and make your online gold shopping as comfortable as possible. 




How to Style Simple Gold Chain Designs For Ladies and Men 



Simple Gold Chain Designs make the perfect choice for daily wear and can easily be transformed into a heavier piece by simply adding a stylish pendant. Here are some tips to help you style lightweight gold chain designs. 


A Statement Piece: For a classic and sophisticated look, wear a single simple gold chain design for ladies or men as a standalone piece. Opt for a chain length that complements your neckline and adds a subtle charm to your outfit.

Layering: Experiment with layering multiple gold chain designs of varying lengths for a trendy and boho-chic appeal. Mixing different chain styles can create a unique and personalized look.

Add a Pendant: Add versatility to your daily use simple gold chain design by accessorizing it with various pendants. A small, meaningful charm or a delicate gemstone pendantcan enhance the charm of your chain and add a personalized touch.

Formal Elegance: Don't hesitate to incorporate your simple gold chain designs for ladies into your formal attire. Whether it's a button-down shirt or an elegant traditional outfit, the understated beauty of the chain adds a hint of sophistication to any look.

Embrace the beauty of simplicity with your daily use simple gold chain designs for men and ladies and let them effortlessly enhance your style with their timeless charm. With these styling tips, you can create a variety of looks that match your unique personality and effortlessly express your elegance in every golden moment.