Gold Bangles Design

Best Gold Bangle Designs Online: CMR Jewellery 


Introducing an array of gold bangle designs that reveal a blend of allure and refinement. Immerse yourself in a selection that exudes distinctiveness, confidence, and refinement, meticulously crafted by adept artisans who excel in creating the best gold bangle designs in India. From exquisite 1 pavan gold bangle designs to ornate vintage-inspired pieces, explore a range of unique selections that evoke an air of regality. Whether you're seeking lightweight daily wear bangles or a grand wedding collection, your quest concludes here, as CMR Jewellery proudly presents an encompassing collection tailored to fulfil all your requirements.

We can't find products matching the selection.

Experience the convenience of shopping for the best gold bangle designs in India from the comfort of your home. Our user-friendly platform ensures a seamless browsing and purchasing process, supported by a secure payment gateway. Have your selection delivered straight to your doorstep with a trackable process that keeps you updated every step of the way. 


For gifting options, check out the light weight simple bangle designs in gold. Gift your loved one a golden memory with CMR Jewellery. 



Latest and trending gold bangle designs – CMR Jewellery 


Is it safe to buy gold jewellery online? 


As a new phase of shopping jewellery online is taking shape globally, one of the most important questions that need assurance is whether it is safe to buy gold jewellery online. We at CMR ensure your order is carefully packed and sealed. We ensure all the necessary certificates of proof are attached, before shipping. Your order is then shipped to your delivery address with a tracking number, to help you overlook each step of the process. CMR also has a round-the-clock customer care service, to help you with any issues regarding your online orders. Rest assured, you can easily order the best gold bangle designs in India at and enjoy a hassle-free delivery process. 



What does 916 Gold mean? 


The term "916 Gold" signifies the purity of the metal used in crafting jewellery. Specifically, it indicates that the gold content in the ornament is 91.6%, while the remaining 8.4% comprises other metals such as copper or silver. These additional metals are added to enhance the strength and durability of the jewellery. 916 gold is also commonly referred to as 22-karat gold. 


How do I check for a hallmark?


When purchasing gold, it is crucial to verify the presence of the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Hallmark. This hallmark consists of three essential components. The first component is the BIS logo, indicating the certification by the Bureau of Indian Standards. The second component denotes the purity of the gold ornament, expressed in carats or as 916 for 22-karat gold. The third component is a unique 6-digit alphanumeric code, known as the HUID (Hallmark Unique Identification Number). The BIS hallmark is typically engraved on the inner surface of your 1 pavan gold bangle designs. 


Can we return or exchange a gold purchase?


Absolutely! CMR Jewellery offers a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with the purchase of your gold neck chain for men or women, you can initiate a return within the specified time frame, and we will process it without asking any questions. To ensure a smooth process, please provide accurate contact details and email ID when initiating a return or exchange. We are committed to making your shopping experience with us as enjoyable and risk-free as possible. 



Who are we? 


At CMR Jewellery, our expertise lies in creating exquisite artisanal ornaments that exhibit meticulous detailing and ensure the highest quality hallmark jewellery. With a legacy spanning four decades, we have garnered the trust and loyalty of our esteemed customers. Our extensive collection boasts BIS 916 hallmark jewellery, available at competitive market prices, with VA charges starting as low as 3%. We take immense pride in being the custodians of your cherished "golden" moments.


To pay homage to the artistry of skilled craftsmen, we have traversed the length and breadth of the country, seeking out the most exceptional master craftsmen. Presently, we proudly collaborate with artisans hailing from culturally rich regions like Rajasthan, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra. Their diverse cultural heritage, combined with their unparalleled finesse, gives rise to breathtaking jewellery pieces that seamlessly blend contemporary trends with timeless traditions.