Gold Chain Online

CMR’s Exclusive Gold Chain Online Collection – Made For You 



Take a close look at CMR’S handpicked gold chain collection made for those who love to shop online. The timeless collection is an amalgamation of exceptional craftsmanship, luxury and style. Explore and shop stunning gold chain designs for men, women and children. Enjoy a safe and secure shopping experience and get your favourite online gold chains delivered straight to your doorstep, anywhere in India. 

We can't find products matching the selection.

At CMR Jewellery, each piece is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, who have mastered their art over the years. The finest quality of gold is used to make every ornament, reflecting the highest standards of durability. If you are in qualms about “Is it safe to buy gold chain online?”, look no further. CMR Jewellery with over 4 decades of experience is your go-to online store with a user-friendly interface and a quick and safe delivery service. 

If you are planning to surprise your loved one with a pure gold chain, check out our exclusive online collection here. The lightweight collection is made to treasure precious memories of you and your loved ones. 


A Collection that Speaks for Itself – Online Gold Chains 


Gold Chains – An additional touch of luxury and charm 


The significance of gold ornaments extends beyond their shine and elegance. While other metals like silver, platinum, and white gold are also used in men's jewellery, gold holds a unique charm. Gold chains, with their timeless appeal and versatility in yellow and rose gold finishes, exude a special allure.

Wearing gold ornaments has long been associated with wealth and prosperity, but their significance goes beyond that. Gold is not only a great investment option but is also believed to have positive effects on one's health. In certain belief systems, gold is thought to possess healing properties and bring good fortune to the wearer.

At CMR Jewellery Online Store, you can explore a wide range of meticulously crafted gold ornaments, including the latest designs in chains, earrings, rings, and more. Invest in the richness of wealth and health while showcasing your discerning taste in handcrafted luxury.

Buy gold chain online and experience the significance of luxury with pieces that hold

both aesthetic and symbolic value. Visit our online store and make a statement with our exquisite collections.


What is 916 Gold? 


The 916 Hallmark is a significant symbol that denotes the purity of the metal used in making the jewellery. Specifically, it indicates that 91.6% of the content is pure gold, while the remaining 8.4% comprises other metals like copper or silver, which are added to reinforce the ornament. This type of gold is commonly referred to as 22-karat gold.


At CMR Jewellery, we offer a wide selection of gold jewellery in various purities,

ranging from 22 karats to 18 karats. Each purchase is accompanied by a

guarantee certificate that attests to the purity of the gold ornament. This

certificate provides assurance and peace of mind to our customers regarding the

quality and authenticity of their purchase.


When you buy gold chain online with us, you can trust that you are acquiring the purest

quality gold jewellery and our guarantee certificate serves as a testament to

our commitment to providing you with genuine and high-quality products.

Shop with confidence at CMR Jewellery, knowing that your gold jewellery purchase is backed by our dedication to delivering the utmost purity and craftsmanship.



Top 5 outfits to style simple gold chains 


Indian outfits are the perfect canvas to showcase the timeless beauty of elegant gold chains from CMR Jewellery. With endless styling possibilities, here are the top 5 picks you can start with. 

Saree: Simple and casual sarees are the perfect choice to style pure gold chains.They add sophistication and charm to the wearer keeping the whole look elegant and stylish. 

Kurta: If you are shopping for simple gold chains online, be rest assured that the CMR collection will match your everyday kurta’s perfectly. The 18K gold chaincollection is lightweight and stylish to match your style. 

Lehengas: When dressing up for special occasions, enhance your look with pure gold chains paired with a heavy pendant. Choose a 24K gold chain with intricate work and let it flow along like a statement piece.