Plain Gold Bangles

Simplicity Redefined – Daily wear plain gold bangles by CMR Jewellery 

Elevate your everyday look to work with a simple and elegant daily wear gold bangle exclusively crafted by CMR Jewellery. Apart from setting your fashion statement, wearing gold ornaments regularly is believed to improve one’s health. So, why skip the chance? Purchase lightweight and trending designs online and we will have them delivered safely to your doorstep.

We can't find products matching the selection.

An integral part of the Indian culture, gold bangles transcend religion and age. They are worn by every individual and continue to be a significant part of our daily lives. CMR Jewellery offers an exclusive range of plain gold bangle designs starting from as low as 10 grams. So, skip the wait and upgrade to this new collection that is suitable for daily wear. 


At CMR Jewellery, we take pride in providing you with the finest gold ornaments, all of which carry the BIS 916 hallmark. This hallmark signifies the highest quality and purity of gold. When you choose our daily wear plain gold bangle designs, you can trust in their durability and longevity. Rest assured that your plain gold bangles will remain free from damage and will continue to shine brilliantly even with regular use. We prioritize the quality and endurance of our products to ensure your satisfaction.


Planning to gift your mother? Check out these simple plain gold bangle designs. 



Elegance Crafted for Daily Use – Plain Gold Bangle Designs 



What is 916 Gold? 


The 916 Hallmark serves as a clear indicator of the purity of the metal utilized in the crafting of jewellery. To put it simply, it signifies that 91.6% of the composition is pure gold, while the remaining 8.4% consists of other metals like copper or silver, which are incorporated to enhance the ornament's strength and durability. This type of gold is often referred to as 22-karat gold.


At CMR Jewellery, a trusted gold jewellery store with over four decades of expertise, we are committed to delivering the highest quality gold products, ranging from 22-karat to 18-karat options. With each purchase you make, you will receive a certificate confirming the purity of the gold ornament, offering you complete confidence in your investment. We prioritize the assurance and satisfaction of our valued customers.



How to Store Your Plain Gold Bangles and other gold ornaments? 


When not using your daily wear plain gold banglesor other ornaments, storing them with proper care ensures shine and durability. Follow these simple steps on how to store your plain gold bangles and enjoy their long-lasting elegance.  


  • To safeguard your jewellery from dust and moisture, it's essential to store it in a box with individual compartments. 


  • Preserve the shine of your jewellery by avoiding contact with substances like perfumes and chemicals. While performing daily chores, make sure to remove your plain gold bangles to avoid exposure to harsh chemicals. 


  • When cleaning your jewellery, opt for a damp cloth with mild soap only when necessary. Be sure to thoroughly dry it before putting it away. 


  • Prevent potential damage by keeping your gold jewellery, including your plain gold bangles designs separate from other metals like silver and platinum. 


  • If you desire a radiant and refreshed look for your gold jewellery, bring your daily wear plain bangles to any of our stores for a professional polish. 



Is it safe to buy gold jewellery online? 


As the landscape of online jewellery shopping evolves globally, a critical concern is the safety of purchasing gold jewellery online. At CMR Jewellery, we prioritize your peace of mind and take several measures to ensure a secure and worry-free shopping experience.


Firstly, your order is meticulously packed and sealed with great care. We go the extra mile to attach all the necessary certificates of authenticity and proof before shipping.

Additionally, we provide a tracking number for your order, allowing you to monitor every step of the delivery process. This transparency ensures that you are always aware of the status of your purchase.


Furthermore, our dedicated customer care service operates around the clock to assist you with any queries or issues related to your online orders. We are committed to addressing your concerns promptly and effectively.


Rest assured, you can confidently order your favourite gold chain for women online at, knowing that we have taken every precaution to guarantee a hassle-free and secure delivery process. Your satisfaction and trust are our top priorities.