Gold Chain with Pendant

An Ode of Elegance – CMR Gold Chain Collection 


Revel in every special moment of your life with a collection that speaks for itself. The gold chain collection paired with statement pendants at is a testament to luxurious craftsmanship and exclusive designs mastered just for you. From lightweight long chains to stylish, trending and simple gold chain with pendants, shop online at the lowest making charges. Embrace a versatile collection with an array of designs and pendant styles to add a subtle touch of elegance to every occasion.

View as Grid List

5 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction
View as Grid List

5 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction

CMR Jewellery offers you both heavy and simple gold chains with pendants in warm yellow gold, stylish rose gold and contemporary white gold finishes. The exquisite collection of our lightweight gold chain with pendants for both men and women is handcrafted to hold your special memories close to your heart. 

As every piece of jewellery tells a story, we also offer customisation services at our stores, to create a unique and personalised pendant that resonates with your journey. Simply choose the design of your liking and get in touch with us to create a unique and simple gold chain with pendant that represents you. 

If you are looking for gifting options, check out our daily wear gold chain with pendantcollection that showcases a myriad of options in lightweight. Make every moment memorable with CMR Jewellery. 


Lightweight, daily wear gold chains collection



Shopping Online with CMR Jewellery 


CMR Jewellery was built with a vision of making online shopping of gold ornaments simple and secure. We prioritise customer satisfaction and security and thereby every transaction made on the website is safe and seamless. CMR Jewellery adheres to maintaining trust with a strict policy of transparency throughout your buying journey. 

With every purchase, a certification of guarantee on quality is provided to assure you of the authenticity of the gold ornament purchased from the website. We also offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy with no questions asked. CMR Jewellery is dedicated to making sure that every ornament purchased becomes a special memory for you and your loved ones. Every gold ornament showcased here on the website comes with a BIS 916 Hallmark, as a guarantee to its purity and authenticity. Make every investment worth it with CMR Jewellery. 

With exquisite craftsmanship and a range of beautiful jewellery designs, choose from rings, simple gold chain with pendants, necklaces, bangles, mangal sutras, bracelets and much more at the lowest making charges. We assure to provide you with the best market price and make your online gold shopping as comfortable as possible. 




Frequently Asked Questions


What does 916 Gold mean?

The 916 Hallmark indicates the purity of the metal used in making jewellery. It means that 91.6% of the content is pure gold, while the remaining 8.4% consists of other metals like copper or silver, which are added to strengthen the ornament. 916 gold is also known as 22-karat gold.


How do I check for a hallmark?

It is essential to always check for the BIS Hallmark when making a gold purchase. The Hallmark consists of three components. The first component signifies the BIS logo, followed by the purity of the ornament. The third component is a 6-digit alphanumeric code, also known as the HUID. The BIS hallmark is typically placed on the inner surface of the ornament.


Where can I purchase Gold Jewellery online?

You can explore and shop the latest gold collection at the CMR Jewellery website. We offer a wide range of collections, from lightweight chains to heavy bridal wear, catering to diverse preferences. Our online store also provides options for men's jewellery, children's jewellery, daily wear gold chains and gifting options starting from 5 grams.


Is it safe to buy jewellery online?

CMR Jewellery is a trusted brand in Andhra Pradesh with over 40 years of experience, and we have successfully delivered millions of orders securely. Every ornament from CMR comes with a BIS 916 hallmark, ensuring the purity of the gold jewellery you purchase.


Can we return or exchange a gold purchase? 

CMR Jewellery offers a hassle-free return and exchange policy with no questions asked. Just follow our simple guidelines and make sure to place a return within the time frame mentioned. Please provide us with the right contact details and email ID, for a smooth process.